Monday 3 December 2012

Blessed

And hi its monday morning now. I can already feel the blues. Damn. No words in the dictionary can explain how much I hate mondays. I still got UT to take after school. How bad can this get. Whatever it is, I did enjoy my weekend. Spent quality time with my baby and yes I expect this week to be like shit. 

Woke up early on a saturday morning and went over to his house. Had brunch at Ma Maison and head down to The Cathay for his surprise arrangement for that day. He booked a massage and jacuzzi session for both of us. It was my first time and so was his. The jacuzzi session was so relaxing and I enjoyed it. There is a small cubicle inside the room for us to have suana. Enjoying that 40 minutes to the fullest and went for massage straight afterwards. It hurts a bit though. After the massage, I felt so restless and tired. I don't know why but I just wanna sleep. Went to the Flea market outside scape and headed home afterwards. Overall, I enjoyed my day. I'm so happy and I felt so pampered by him. I feel kinda bad about it cause he spent too much money on me. :/

This morning when I woke up, he came in with a present and a card. I was so surprised and at the same time, All those little surprises he gave me, I appreciate it. So much. I can't give him anything but I can promise him that I will always be there for him. And I MUST MAKE SURE THAT I GET HIM A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. HOLY SHIT. Okay. bye. 





No comments:

Post a Comment