Sunday 11 November 2012

Hectic Saturday

Wake up early in the morning and went over to my dearest place as we are going to the zoo today! Had fun with him and his sister. We get to see the pandas before it is officially open to public. I'm so glad that I'm the first few who get to see it. They're so cute! Although they are just black and white... Walked around and spent a fruitful day at the zoo. I don't know why but whenever I have any outdoor activities that day, it must rain. Damn it. But I had fun. That's the main point. We had a quick lunch there and the food there seriously taste like shit. I can't stand it. It taste so........ disgusting. Ate too much ice cream today. Time to loose some fats.

We left there around 3.30 and reached home around 4... plus. We need to send his sister to the expo for some anime event or something. We were so exhausted.. After a long day, me and my dearest finally have time for ourselves. We went to lenas to have our dinner and walked around bugis. So ya. Now I'm home and I'm rotting on my comfortable chair. I shall end with pictures I took today!







No comments:

Post a Comment