Tuesday 20 November 2012

Movie night with my babyboy ♥

This week is a very very very tiring week. Monday having day 2 class which makes two 8AM class in a week and continuously. I really need more sleep. I only had 2 hours of sleep on Monday morning and 4 hours sleep this morning. What I mean by morning is 2 plus 3. Damn it. But its okay. Tomorrow til Wednesday will be 8.30 lesson. Will be having mac breakfast with my dearest boy tomorrow morning. Finally. Have been craving mac breakfast for so long.

Went to watch 'Ah Boys To Men' just now. It was hilarious and I enjoyed the whole movie. It is worth the money and time. Didn't regret watching it. But why only part 1?!!?! Part 2 please release soon. I can't wait for it. After watching that movie... I think that NS is very important. No point trying so hard to avoid it. You can never avoid or escape from NS. So why not put in the best and all your effort for it. But I will miss my boyfriend so much. In camp for two weeks. Two years to ORD. Sigh. Okay whatever. By then, it will really be ah boy to man. After he undergo NS, he will be a man. Cheers for that. I guess. AND I HOPE MY BOY GETS WELL SOON! I LOVE YOU! Always have, always will.


No comments:

Post a Comment