Thursday 24 January 2013

In a long run.

So, Hi. I'm back again. I've been quite busy with school ever since school reopened. And yeah, I survived 2012. I got so many things to update but I'm just simply too lazy. So let's fast forward to today okay. LOL

Was late for school today. I've been late for weeks. Can't help it. Everyday I go through the same cycle. Always sleeping late and had a hard time waking up on time for school. I'm never early. -_- Luckily, today's class has lots of fun classmates to talk and hang out with. My day in school was pretty much spent wisely. After school, me and J went to Causeway Point to have our early dinner. And advanced valentine's day treat (according to what he said) at Ichiban Boshi. He got this bad habit of ordering too much food for both of us. Or rather for he himself. As I don't eat much, some of the food were wasted and ya lor. What to do. I don't exactly know the name of all those food but whatever it is, it is delicious. It is somewhat expensive but oh well... Finally I took some pictures so that I can blog about it. LOLOLOL.

AWWWW LIKEASMALLBOI

THE SHELL SHIT IS A BIG BURDEN

FAVOURITE ^^





AWWWWW LIKEASMALLBOI TOO


Oh and ahhhh some other pictures these few weeks or months I suppose. 

LOVE HIS CUTE FACE. 

CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM HIM. HE SAYS THIS SEAL REMINDS HIM OF ME. DAFUQ. 

CARD AND PHOTOS FROM HIM ^^ ♥♥


ICE CREAM DATE

WHILE WAITING FOR HIM TO KNOCK OFF

HEHEHHEHE 

MY HONEY BEE 

BEST SIS 

BEST SIS ♥ (THE MOST ANNOYING ONE)


BEST BRO *BRO FIST*


BESTIE 

BEST SIS 

MY HONEY BEE AGAIN 

MY LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

YUP, IDIOTS. 


Yup that pretty ends my day. Now I'm over at his place and he is sleeping like a pig. Okay, kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment