Thursday 7 February 2013

Insecurities

I thought I can be strong enough but no matter how firm I stand, the strongest wall I built will always fall. Sometimes it gets out of hand and get real messy. Insecurity is the major problem I'm facing. Always. I don't know how to solve this problem and it makes people around me real upset. It consist a bit of trust issues, a bit of privacy issues and more other minor issues that makes it a big problem. I'm the type of girl that doesn't have much confidence. Little small matters do affect me greatly and I think that sucks. I feel that no matter what I do, no matter how hard I tried, I will always lose out. At the end of the day, I'm still weak. I always look at the negative side and how I look at small matters are just too... Everytime I tell myself that I'm working on it I'm working on it, it doesn't seem to get better. The feeling is indescribable. Its a mixture of disappointment and anger.. I don't know. I just can't describe how I feel. Its okay cause I know I will get stronger after every fall. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment