Monday 11 February 2013

Busy month

Happy Chinese New Year everybody! I hope everybody out there that is celebrating this prosperous day have a great year ahead and I hope everybody collect many many ang baos with loads of money in it. ^^

Went Ma Maison for some appetizers and went Ritz for apple strudels. The Ritz is behind Bugis Junction. You will have to cross the road and the shop is beside Top One. Its very delicious. Must try.

So today is day 1 of the new lunar year. I literally spent my whole morning alone at home. When I woke up, my parents have already gone out and surprisingly, my brother is out too. Went Shazalind's house to bai nian on the first day. I ate a lot of snacks. Way too much. I think. And we gambled afterwards. It was quite boring there cause all we can do is watch tv, gamble, talk and eat... Went to town and meet my boy around 5pm. Eat some cake and drank some tea to quench our thirst at Wheelock's Coffee Club. I ordered Macadamia moments and Ice Passion Lychee tea if I'm not wrong. He wanted New York Cheesecake but unfortunately its all sold out. Walked over to Cineleisure after that to catch 'Ah Boys To Men 2' together with Shazalind and her......... Date. LOL. It was not as hilarious as part one but I still do recommend everybody to go catch it in the cinemas. Guys out there who doesn't want to serve NS should watch it. That can give you some motivation. But if end of the day you still don't wanna go NS, its your problem already. So as I was saying, it is an inspiring movie and AIYA JUST GO CATCH IT LAH.

Afterwards, we went to grab our late dinner at an Italian restaurant at 313 Somerset called 'Trattoria Cucina Italian'. We ordered Pizza Vanni, Seafood Soup and Spaghetti Aglio e Olio. The pizza was not bad. It consist of some ham and tomatoes with cheese. The spaghetti was not up to my standard. It was too spicy and too bland. Not recommended. Or maybe its just that spaghetti that taste awful. The seafood soup is too salty for me but the seafood is fresh. Worth trying. Overall, not recommended because its too expensive and its not up to my standard. In my perspective though. But no harm trying new food.

I shall upload some photos too.

Went Bugis with my girls:









On our way to Holland Village:





Went to support YH at Olivia's:


Week 15 on Friday:





CNY! 





Our Late Dinner:

Seafood Soup: $10.90

Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: 14.90

Their menu! That is a real chopping board. LOL

Pizza Vanni: $19.90


"MMMMM THIS TASTE NOT BAD"

"OMNOMNOMNOMNOM"




"WHY ARE YOU TAKING PHOTO OF ME EATING?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment