Friday 14 June 2013

On the 13th.

So hello, I'm back. I don't know what can I update about for the past few weeks. Quite a number of things happened but... I'm glad I pulled it through. Today marks the 10th month. I'm so glad we are still staying strong together and I really enjoyed today.

Woke up later than we planned to. As usual. We went to S.E.A Aquarium today. It's a real long journey there and just travelling makes both of us so worn out. Actually, we don't exactly know where the aquarium is but we still manage to find our way there. We reached Vivo around... 3 plus? I think? Took the Sentosa express to Waterfront station and figure our way there. The ticket cost $33 each. I don't really like sea creatures. However, after today's trip, underwater world is actually not that bad. New experience and new exposure to all these creatures. I GET TO TOUCH THE STARFISH TODAY HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Okay, I shall just upload the pictures. The pictures are not organized properly. Ain't nobody got time for that.



























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment