Wednesday 24 October 2012

Forever and always

So......... Today is the day where I have a four hours block and always-going-to-be late day. Bumped into Shazalind at the bus stop this morning. Reached class 2 minutes before its 8. Kinda overslept today. Oh well. Baby went for his appointment this morning and I was shocked that he may need to go for surgery. Seriously whoever cause him to injure himself, you better feel guilty about it and go get yourself killed. Fuck you. After school, went to meet my boy at Jurong Point. When I was on my way there, I keep whining about stupid things to Ernest since he lives at Boon Lay. He should already got used to me whining so ya. Bought another book today, 'Fire After Dark' by Sadie Matthews. Shall talk about it after I finish it too. Accompany him to cut his hair and I don't know what's wrong with me. I actually promised him that I will quit smoking by the end of this month. What the fuck. I must be fucking crazy. But in return, I get to have a reward from him. ^^ Had a nap over at his place. For the first time, I fell asleep while watching a movie that is action and violent. Something must be really wrong with me. We watched 300 and I get to see my favourite part, THIS IS SPARTA! HAHAHAHA! Okay fine, its lame. After nap, we went to 888 and eat. So nice of him to send me home today. And ya, shall end with a picture of us.

2 comments:

  1. HI I LEFT A COMMENT & THANK U FOR MENTIONING MY NAME. LOVES CHU

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAH AWWWWW Love you too! ^^

    ReplyDelete