Monday 22 October 2012

Parents

My parents seriously damn fucked up. Control freaks. If you want to control me, give me what I want. If not, you all go suck balls. Don't come and bull shit with me say you always give me what I want. Telling me that I don't play by the game rules. Hey look here, its you whose not playing by the rules. I earn my own money and support my fucking self okay. so stop telling me that I'm always wasting your fucking money when its mine. Your bull shitting doesn't work on me. If you want to bull shit, you can always find somebody else to do it and the success rate will be much fucking higher. Yes, I still have to depend on you cause you provide me shelter and pay my school fees. But so? That doesn't mean you can control the way I want to live my life okay. Talking to both of you is like talking to the fucking wall. Accept it, we have generation gap okay. Its either I study and live the way I want or you give me what I want and I will be a fucking nice kid for that. So I guess you have chosen the second choice. Hence, you shut the fuck up and mind your own business. Oh and fuck you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment