Sunday 21 October 2012

Night out with dearest.

Went to Chomp Chomp with my dearest boy just now to have our dinner. I think we ordered too much. Can't finish everything in the end. I was confident that we can finish it because I only have a bowl of red bean soup for breakfast and that's the only meal I took for the whole day. But oh well. Its delicious but one of the crayfish did not meet our expectation. It taste a bit..... Weird. I think its spoiled. And we are suppose to have butter crayfish instead of chilli crayfish. Other than that, all are nice. On our way home, I made a fucking lame joke about the Chop Suey. Shall not mention it here cause its really very lame.

Before going over to baby's house, bumped into Shao Yang and we chat a little. Bought a book today. And....... Shall not mention the book's title also. Will talk about it when I finish reading it. I don't know how long will I take to finish it but I will definitely finish it by the end of November. I'm just curious but does anyone read my blog? Just curious. Feel free to leave a comment. Shall end with a picture of me. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE

No comments:

Post a Comment