Saturday 20 October 2012

In a relationship: Laziness

Yes, I'm going to rant about laziness. Everybody is lazy. Admit it. Whether is small or big matter, ITS STILL LAZY. But sometimes, people are simply too lazy that I get really pissed about it.

In a relationship, both parties will be putting a lot of effort into it. Like sending your partner home etc. But when both of you get used to each other and comfortable about everything, BOMB! There comes laziness. Some will be lazy to do what they previously do before getting comfortable and all. They won't do what they used to and ya, they're just lazy. Its either they think that their relationship is stable and he/she won't mind or they're just pure lazy. IF YOU WANNA MAINTAIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP, DON'T PUT IN SO MUCH AT THE STARTING SO YOU WON'T GET TIRED AFTER A FEW MONTHS OR EVEN WEEKS. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. But on the other side, usually girls, if you talk to them about it and they are still lazy, then just forget it. Suck it up. Get used to it. But if you can't get used to it, then its either you do things you expect them to do with you yourself or you can just ignore him till he do something about it. I won't suggest anything else other than these two. Although its hard, you will get through this. Don't ever make laziness an excuse for either party to leave. Its just plain stupid. Well, I'm still pissed. Maybe is me whose expecting too much or he is lazy. Okay wait, he IS lazy. I shall do things myself. I will get the job done faster. And ya, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment