Wednesday 17 October 2012

Jealous Bitch

The title explains every fucking shit. Well, I'm someone who gets jealous easily and tends to be over possessive. I don't like this but I can't help it. Its difficult to control such feelings. Who likes to feel jealous. Jealousy is a very terrible feeling. You feel angry, sad and sometimes disappointed all at the same time. It doesn't feel good at all. I don't like it when people touches my things or people do things that I can't accept with someone I love. I will fuck you up. And nope, no chance given. I was really upset yesterday due to some reasons(shall not state it here.) and kinda show attitude to everybody. Maybe I'm just A LITTLE too possessive. No matter what, its his close friend. What to do... If I can accept you being so close to him, why not you accept the fact that I will be around most of the time? Its like, why do you even ask if I'm with him or not. Does it even matter? Whatever is in your mind, I'm pretty sure its not that positive. I swear I was damn pissed off yesterday. Even till now, I think of it, I can still feel my blood boiling.

Well, there are some trust issues too. I just feel very insecure. There might be reasons that I can't really say or know but I don't like this feeling. Who will ever like this fucking feeling. Oh god. Shall try not to give a fuck about it. Maybe I will feel better... Like I always said, the world is full of temptations. Whoever can resist those temptations is a keeper. Those who can't.. I don't think it will be good for your future unless you tell me your future wife is okay with you having affair outside. Enough ranting. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment